Thursday 24 May 2012

Sneak Peek

Hello world!

I realise there’s been a looooong and rather uncomfortable pregnant pause between my last blog entry and...today, but I do have some exciting news. Other than sharing my happenings over the last few months, including my attending my first ever Kimbra concert (which BTW  was like soo awesome, and her clothes were like to die for, and she is like soooo amazing live, and no doubt I will get to boast about seeing her so early on in her career, when she’s like a bona fide super star, which she will be) my blog will now feature entries from my uber cool sister, Sister Rose.


I love her theatrical outfits, this one's a fave!


This is a rather exciting development, as she is 6 years younger than me, and single and thus leads a much cooler life (why deny when it’s true). So with the combination of my nanna adventures and her uber cool early 20’s ‘I’m so hot right now’ adventures, this blog is gonna be the best thing since the last blog which featured two sisters. YAYA!

Till next time...Rose.

xx

2 comments:

  1. Sweet - looking forward to the adventures of Rose times two! Maybe Mini Rose will make an appearance...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Teak, I'm a bit worried to feature Mini in case she steals my thunder :-P Loving all your blog posts btw, including the photo of the fabric totem poles. xx

    ReplyDelete