Thursday 28 June 2012

Snappy snapshots

Hello world!

As a prolific over-promiser and under-deliverer I am very excited to post the following. Remember how I promised pictures of my new cushions and strawberry coloured throw? Well here it is (plus some other stuff) a mere six days after my last post. That's gotta be a record for me!

Until next time...Rose. xx


Couture and culinary update


New York yellow taxi cushion+strawberry throw=happiness




Fantastic Australian designer Leona Edmiston has been doing quality hosiery for a while, and my thighs are so thankful.



Chocolate three ways, fancy pants work dinner, Parliament House. Yep, perks of living and working in Canberra!




My new favourite breakfast. Moorish braised beans in a tortilla cup and runny eggs, HaHa Cafe, Canberra.



  
The magic skies of wintery Canberra. I love my hometown (see additional proof above).

2 comments:

  1. May I ask where that ultra pretty strawberry throw was purchased from? I'm looking for something similar in colour and it's proving a tricky task, there's plenty of bright red and baby pink ones out there but nothing in between!
    p.s. I'm with you on Leona Edmiston hosiery. The only brand I buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachi,I picked up the throw from Ebay, I always find gems there. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete