Tuesday 28 August 2012

Greensleeves

Hello world!

A quick one today although I promise to post on my upcoming dinner party with lovely Miss I and her Mr next week.

Oh and the reason I'm having said dinner party is because I now have a six seater dining table!

I will of course be contributing zero culinary skills but Miss I has promised to supply her famous pannacotta and The Husband is cooking his famous roast chook. Photos and recipes soon.

As for today I had to share my love for this fabulous Witchery dress.



Formal dresses with long sleeves are so few and far between, plus combined with the gorgeous colour/shape I'd say this one's in the bag. Well not my bag because I have to spend my moolah on sensible things like a new gate for my backyard (yawn).

Anyway hope you all have a great rest of week!

Until next time...Rose xx.

     



 

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for the extended dining options. Looking forward to seeing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this dress! So hard to find nice long sleeved frocks. Noticed three different news reporters wearing this color last night. Must be the popular option instead of pastel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of
    plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my permission. Do you know any methods to help stop content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.


    Here is my web-site - click to read more

    ReplyDelete