Friday 12 October 2012

Is anybody out there?


Hello world!

I'm here, I'm here! So much has been going on that I don't even know where to begin...so I won't for now.

I've got plenty to share post this weekend, especially on the food front.


Likely total food consumption.
 

Last night I went to dinner with two of my oldest friends, Miss I and Miss D. Said dinner took place at a fancy pants restaurant, Rubicon in Griffith, Canberra. Review shortly.

Depending on how the day goes, I may also be indulging in tapas for the second time this week at new Canberra hip joint 'Playground'. And while the name 'Playground' might give off a slightly sleazy vibe, rest assured the decor is all crayons and hop scotch, with nary a leather sofa/animal print in sight.

Finally to top things off, Lily and I are antiques auctioning tomorrow morning, followed by brunch with my favourite people in the world,, my cousin Mr R, his Mrs S and my adorabubble nephew Mr Z.

Said brunch is to take place at Ona, thanks to recommendation from http://le-bonvivant.blogspot.com.au/search/label/coffee.

So all in all, cholesterol, here I come.

Talk soon.

xx Rose.

 

4 comments:

  1. Good luck at the auction Ms rose, I hope at least one tin finds it way home with you.

    And yes Playground is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let you know Teak. I've got my eye on those tins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We missed you last night lovely. But other than the company you didn't miss out on much. Review to come. Oooh I do hope Ona lives up to the said recommendation! Look forward to your verdict, positive or negative! xx
    p.s. Thanks for the plug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries at all re shout out, always good to get recommendations from a fellow phoodie! I'm sorry I couldn't play at Playground in the end, but I'm glad you all had fun. Better luck next time. x

    ReplyDelete