Tuesday 12 March 2013

Much ado about nothing #5

Hello world!

Sorry for the delay between posts. No excuses, just been too lazy, least I'm honest eh?

Anyway, since I'm being lazy (and honest) though there's not much of a write up today, hopefully the photo recap of my weekly purchases and a plug for my new fave clothing website entertains you, even a little!

So I've been cyberstalking Pernia Qureshi's awesome online store Pernia's Pop Up Shop this week. Pernia is an Indian stylist/designer who's part of the big push of designers mixing the best of the East and the West. Her shop has some really quirky pieces which I love. Check it out!



Also, I went a bit nuts shopping for Petite Rose recently. But I had to ya'll, the kid seems to grow at the same rate as Rihanna's nude Instagram collection, which is, you know, a lot.

Plus, I 'm gonna fess, I'm one of THOSE mothers. You know, the one's that like dressing their children as much as themselves. I mean really, why else would you have kids, if not to assert full control over their wee little lives. I kid...kinda.

Anyway here's some of the haul:

Super cute, patterned duffel bag from Seed. Buy here.

 I so want this in adult size, how cute is the Peter Pan collar? Thanks Pumpkin Patch


Cable knit from Witchery Kids


Well it's a Hoo Roo for now troops. Until next time...Rose. xx



3 comments:

  1. I so want that dress in adult size too! Petite Rose is a lucky little thing to have such a stylish mama! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss R. I'm not sure Little Rose would agree with you re being lucky ,because to her I'm the tyrant who makes her wear dresses. Yes, that's right, me of all people got stuck with the child who would prefer nothing more than wearing an old pair of shorts and thongs every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will thank you one day, let's hope she's a late fashion bloomer and going to follow in her mum's footsteps by the time she hits teens!
    On a different topic, I've nominated you for a Liebster Award. Hope you like chain letters :) Details are on my blog! xx

    ReplyDelete