Thursday 22 November 2012

Me friend's want your style

Hello world!

As suspected, my previous post on style icons has resulted in a frenzy of feedback from my fans. And by fans, I mean three friends who I forced to read my post.

Even though I know these lovely ladies quite well, it was still fascinating to hear their stylistic inspirations. More interestingly, I can see how their choices reflect their everyday wardrobe. Needless to say, these women are among the most stylish people I know.

So here's to you Miss A, Miss K and Miss L for 1)  providing me with your feedback, and 2) for giving me an excuse to continue this post!

Miss A's Icons:

Uber chic former editor of  French Vogue/Tom Ford muse, Carine Roitfeld


 Current Editor of French Vogue, Emanuelle Alt (am assuming a key criterion for editing French Vogue is having legs which begin from the ear lobes)

 


Miss K and Miss L (both quintessential lovers of 60's fashion):


British fashion doyenne and fellow lover of bold make up, Mary Quant  




Vintage advert featuring Mary Quant make up. Me love.
I suspect Lily will be posting on her very own style icons in the upcoming days, so stay posted!

Until next time...Rose. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment