Wednesday 12 December 2012

I bought a zoo...I mean a dress

Hello world!

Quick one today. I was let out of the Zoo last Sunday by Petite Rose and the Husband so of course I headed to the Promised Land, the mall.

I bought a number of items, including a dress I don't need, a new pair of flats, as my current one's have expired, http://rusabs.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/robbing-peter-to-pay-sportsgirl.html and the best eye liner ever!


The dress is soooo comfortable, and the shirred waist is kinda cool, thanks Country Road, I'll be wearing this to Lily's graduation tomorrow!
 

I heart ballerina flats, my 1429th pair, thanks again to Country Road.


I love the 'Perfect Blend' eyeliner from Covergirl, it's super glidy and the pointed sponge is perfect for definition and winged eyes. Plus it's a steal at around $15.
 
 
 
 
Until next time...Rose. xx

2 comments:

  1. Sweet - love the colourof the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I do like the green, reminds me of your red ones with the white piping. Missed you guys today :-(

    ReplyDelete