Saturday 8 December 2012

Much ado aboout nothing #1

Hello world!

In the habit of getting me to blog more regularly,as opposed to writing posts resembling War and Peace, I (and sometimes Lily) will attempt to capture a few key events/issues/purchases/ramblings each week, so that:

a) you stay with me, and

b) I can call my self a 'blogger', as opposed to person who occasionally writes random things...randomly.

I can't promise to be coherant, but I will try to be regular.

So on that vein, this week:

I'm trying very hard to live up to my self proclaimed status of being 'well read'. Thus am attempting this (review to come when I finish, which should be around 2020):

 



I'm finding it very easy to live up to my self proclaimed status of a  total money waster by purchasing a bunch of these every week (but it makes me ever so happy):




And I'm very much looking forward to presents under this (cue freak out at the prospect of entering the depths of hell, or more commonly known as department stores before Christmas) :





Oh and finally, my new headboard arrived this morning!



 
 
 
 
I chose this sweet check print by Fabric company Potpourri
 
 
 
Here's what it looks like in full. Kinda goes with my contemporary/vintage/old lady/no real theme interior style.
 



Until next time...Rose. xx



4 comments:

  1. Oh my I love love luuuuurve that headboard and the whole look of your bed! You have such an eye for mixing prints. Gorgeous work lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you lovely Miss Rachi?! I do have a penchant for NOT matching things, so I'll take the complimeny happily. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new headboard, and your fabric coordination it looks fab.

    I hope that the Great Gatsby is on your summer reading list. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Teak! I,m looking forward to our weekend of art appreciation, and will do my best re TGG. Xx

    ReplyDelete