Sunday 17 February 2013

A hairy situation

Hello world!

Quick Monday wrap up, slash, whinge session about the bigger things in life, my hair.

Basically, I am really hatin on it at the mo. It's not a new sensation as I tend to experience this hair angst at least twice a year.

Normally, it results in either talking myself out of doing anything crazy, and sticking to a trim and conditioning session...or losing my mind and chopping it off.

As I have amazingly fast growing hair, I have literally gone from elbow to chin length hair at least three times since 2008, and I think I'm going to do it again.

And before you ask, of course I have a celebrity hair cut in mind, which I will of course show to my hairdresser, who will no doubt tell me that it's impossible, and I will insist she does it anyway, then it will end up looking horrible and I'll end up in tears.

So basically it's on. Wish me luck!








Until next time...Rose. xx




3 comments:

  1. Will I recognise you when I see you next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so! I highly doubt I 'll get an appointment by this weekend, which is when I plan to see you, it,s been waaay too long. Very excited about your bathroom renos! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this style!!!!!!!!!!
    Go for it, even dye it blonde! ;-)
    Was considering it for myself but don't think I will be good with the styling.
    Loving your new 'look' for the blog btw!
    xx

    ReplyDelete